Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mommy and Daddy

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Last year daddy put up a tree in the home here and left me in the kennel, so I did not spent Christmas and New Year with you. Although there was only Dr Hii in the clinic, he took care of me well. Auntie Joanna visited me too.

This year, daddy did not even put up a Christmas tree. Mommy left a few days earlier and then on 17th, daddy left as well.

Again, I am in the kennel.

I miss you a lot. This time Nale, Dr Hii, Dr Sharon and Dr Sylmie have been taking care of me. Auntie Joanna has not visited at all.

I have been told that we are moving and I will be in a plane and going to Kay El. I do not know what is a plane or Kay El.

I only have a wish to spend as much time with my mommy and daddy and I hope that I bring both of you joy and happiness because you bring me a lot of joy and happiness.

I could not have wished for better parents from God and very grateful for God to have given me wonderful parents as yourself.

Because of this, I miss you tremendously when you go away. And I hope you miss me too.

I hope next year, we will be spending Christmas together for the 1st time in my life. I assume it will be in my new home in this placed called Kay El.

That would be the greatest Christmas present for me. Until then, wishing you a Happy New Year.

My love and slobby kisses and hope to see you soon.

Your boy,
Al E.

No comments: