Friday, June 10, 2011

Spot the difference


Can you spot the difference between these two pictures?

One of it was taken before Mommy sent me for grooming and the other is taken after grooming. Which is which?

To me, both actually look the same in the pictures but at closer inspection, there is some grooming done.

After all, I am already a perfect English gentleman, not much grooming is required, I always keep myself well groomed.

I keep telling mommy I am perfect as it is and no amount of grooming will make me better groomed but to tell you the truth, that is not true.

You see, I like Bob Marley, deep inside, I am a Rastafarian, I like dreadlocks.

So what do I do?

As soon as my hair starts to grow out, I lick and lick it to make them into dreadlocks.

But of course this is not good and it eventually hurts, but wouldn't if be cool to have dreadlocks?

Ciao for now.

No comments: