Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb. 20th- All about Pretty

Dear Daddy,

Today I am so happy. I got a new friend.

I met a new girl next door and she is so gorgeous and nice too unlike C at the kennel. Her name is Pretty. She is also a lot bigger than me although much, much younger you know. Pretty is only 4 months old and she is so sweet.

Pretty let me sniff her all over and did not push or run away. Then, Pretty sniff me a bit. But that G so jealous one, barking away at Pretty, mommy, Mr. & Mrs. TS and the world wide world in general.

I also met Pretty's real mommy and daddy. They are so nice. They love my coat and complimented on it. Thank you for taking care of me so well mom and dad (also dada)....I am so grateful to all of you.

Daddy, you take of yourself ya. Eat and sleep well. I miss you soooooo much. But then I have mommy here to play with. We always take an evening walk and sometimes play on the beach. I also love playing catch ball with mommy. Sometimes mommy is crappy and so strict with me (don't know what got into her) but overall mommy is the best mother in the world. Every morning I give her sloppy kisses so that she wakes up early (otherwise she does not wake up ...even when her alarm rings. Her alarm rings at many intervals one....Headache lah! She keeps her mobile alarm so out of reach...Sigh!).

Oh, before I forget, I weigh about 12.5 kgs now. Yeah. Mommy feeds me Science Diet now. It is so yummy (for now). Mommy also gives me other stuff like oven baked dog biscuit, oven baked lamb biscuit, dog pizza with cheese (so far ONLY one piece...I love it but mommy is so stingy...), barbecued bones, regular bones and dog milk & carrot bar (mommy is careful to give the milk & carrot bar - she gives a little at a time and only if I manage to get the ball that she purposely hide...sometimes mommy can trick me one...).

But mommy don't like to play blanket like you do daddy. Dada too. They both don't let me play with blanket. All dada's fault. He told mommy that there won't be any blanket left if they let me play with it. Not nice lah....You come back and play blanket with me ya...Then if torn, you get me new one (green colour, my favorite)...

By the way, both mommy and I can't wait to see you.

Bye for now.

Love, kisses (lots of sloppy ones) and hugs,
AL-E Baba

1 comment:

Nil said...

So sweet of you to write to me my boy. You have to stop being a monkey all the time, the dogs here are genrally so well behaved. I am glad you found a new friend in Pretty, I hope you will get to meet her again sometime. Also ask mommy to take some pictures of yours and post in your blog ok. I love you, and I love mommy and dadda. I miss all of you so very much.