Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dearest Mommy

Dearest Mommy,

Where have you disappeared? Every time you go into that building with your bags, you never come out. Daddy tells me you have gone to Kay El to take care of your mommy. And that I and your mommy or my pati have some similarities in terms of when we are sick.

I do not know what Kay El is or what an aeroplane is but maybe one day we all will go together and go into this aeroplane and go to Kay El.

I miss you very much and have been going to the room and your side of the bed and peeking into the bathroom to look for you but to no avail.

I have been taking care of daddy as much as I can and to be honest, he has been taking care of me as well.

He makes sure that I am hugged and kiss everyday, that he plays ball with me and takes me out for a walk everyday, we also do some obedience training and he gives me treats. Daddy has been quite obedient so far ;)

He also ensures that I get my vitamins everyday and that he too eats his vitamins. Apart from that he has been combing my hair every day and cleaning my ears as well.

I am still having some dry skin problems and some rashes and daddy has put some olive oil on me. The oil is soooooooooooooo tasty that I like up his hands clean.

Daddy's leg too has some bites and rashes from some insect, I hope he gets well.

Daddy sends me to Ani every weekday and collects me later. Ani and Nelly and Dr Sharon too have been taking care of me well.

Daddy is sometimes tired but he still does all the things and still vacuums and cleans up.

I miss you and I know you miss me too. But don;t worry too much, I am well here and daddy is taking care of me and vise-versa. I hope you are taking care of yourself.

Tata, woof woof and bow wow for now.

Love always,
Al E

1 comment:

Ser said...

Thanks for the lovely letter. Mommy enjoy reading it. See ya soon.