Friday, January 29, 2010

My last day in Miri

Dear everyone who has known me in Miri,

Today is my last full day in Miri. I have been told by mommy and daddy that I will be flying to Kay El tomorrow early morning.

This morning, I got up early and kissed mommy and daddy all over their faces.

I think mommy is going back because she is packing her bags.

Then, daddy lifted me and talked with me while we looked at the calm morning sea with a nice light breeze.

He asked me to say good-bye to all my friends in Miri that I will visit today including Cherry, Coco, Connie and Gaju.

We looked around the sea and then I licked mommy and daddy some more.

As mommy took me out for a walk, I said my ta ta's to auntie Joanna who came to pick daddy up to go to work.

Auntie Joanna is so nice to me, I will surely miss her.

After that, mommy took me for a walk on the beach as well as visit my friends Coco and Cherry.

Later, I will be sent to Angel where I will meet all my other friends, have a nice bath and go for a government medical check-up.

Unfortunately, mommy said no food after 3pm. I guess I have to fast to go to Kay El.

Tomorrow will be a big new experience for me. In this large carrier that daddy has bought for me and going into a aeroplane.

But after that, I will be in my new home in Kay El where dada will be waiting.

My new adventures in Kay El will begin tomorrow.

The Black Rajah of North Borneo Al E Baba is leaving Miri and heading to Kay El.

Good bye North Borneo, hello West Malaysia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i surely adore your own posting way, very remarkable.
don't give up and keep creating since it just simply that is worth to follow it,
impatient to look over more of your current content articles, thankx!